About Us

The Westport Garden Club, originally founded in 1950, was invited to affiliate with the Garden Club of America in 1956. Early partnerships with Linda Hall Library and Gardens as well as The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art set the tone for a future of engagement with area civic, conservation and horticultural activities. WGC’s mission has continued to evolve and currently incorporates the following areas of interest:

Image